Tuesday, December 24, 2013

APT - a creepy korean film about a huanted apartment. When i watched this I was living in korea and going back to my apartment was horrible it got the feel so right in this film.

Hwang Jin Yi - Korean Drama about gisaeng, Korean geisha.
Hwang Jin Yi - Korean Drama about gisaeng, Korean geisha.

Download whole gallery
Leon Dupin, "Tonicyle Madelys", 1929
Leon Dupin, "Tonicyle Madelys", 1929

Download whole gallery
Won Bin : The Man From Nowhere
Won Bin : The Man From Nowhere

Download whole gallery
// folded paper scarf
// folded paper scarf

Download whole gallery
APT - a creepy korean film about a huanted apartment. When i watched this I was living in korea and going back to my apartment was horrible it got the feel so right in this film.
APT - a creepy korean film about a huanted apartment. When i watched this I was living in korea and going back to my apartment was horrible it got the feel so right in this film.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment