Saturday, December 14, 2013

Eve had never seen it!! This isn't my favorite Coen Brothers movie (not even top five) but it holds so much nostalgia... and honestly, that this film was such a big hit when it came out makes me LOOOOONG for those days. w/ Eve Sturges (blu)

Eve had never seen it!! This isn't my favorite Coen Brothers movie (not even top five) but it holds so much nostalgia... and honestly, that this film was such a big hit when it came out makes me LOOOOONG for those days. w/ Eve Sturges (blu)
Eve had never seen it!! This isn't my favorite Coen Brothers movie (not even top five) but it holds so much nostalgia... and honestly, that this film was such a big hit when it came out makes me LOOOOONG for those days.  w/ Eve Sturges (blu)

Download whole gallery
Pitt & Tarantino
Pitt & Tarantino

Download whole gallery
Tootsie. My favorite funny movie! I can quote lines from this movie!!!!
Tootsie. My favorite  funny movie! I can quote lines from this movie!!!!

Download whole gallery
Titanic
Titanic

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment