Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I Miss You - Korean Drama Trend continues on. Big Yoon Eun Hye fan! Hopefully this drama will be great. :) I love the story/style or ready. I feel like a lot of tears will be shed though !

I Miss You - Korean Drama Trend continues on. Big Yoon Eun Hye fan! Hopefully this drama will be great. :) I love the story/style or ready. I feel like a lot of tears will be shed though !
I Miss You - Korean Drama    Trend continues on. Big Yoon Eun Hye fan! Hopefully this drama will be great. :)    I love the story/style or ready. I feel like a lot of tears will be shed though !

Download whole gallery
"Couples" (Korean Movie)
"Couples" (Korean Movie)

Download whole gallery
Bond, James Bond
Bond, James Bond

Download whole gallery
Sunny (2011)
Sunny (2011)

Download whole gallery
Tarsem's The Fall. Watched it 2 times in a row the first time I saw it. Then I watched it with the commentary on, loved it even more.
Tarsem's The Fall.  Watched it 2 times in a row the first time I saw it.  Then I watched it with the commentary on, loved it even more.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment