Monday, December 23, 2013

The Four. Chinese. Great martial arts scenes, involvement of the supernatural, I really liked this movie. The storyline involves two different police agencies looking to solve a counterfeit ring. The Four are Coldblood, Iron Hands, Emotionless, and Life Snatcher, their skills go along with their names, except for Emotionless but I won't tell you why. I'm glad I bought it. I wish I could read the novel series (would have to be in English, however). I give it 4 stars.

A tale of seven master swordsmen who band together to prevent the slaughter of innocent villagers by an evil warlord. Excellent movie, excellent action. Donnie Yen.
A tale of seven master swordsmen who band together to prevent the slaughter of innocent villagers by an evil warlord. Excellent movie, excellent  action. Donnie Yen.

Download whole gallery
Byeong-gu believes that the world is on the verge of an alien invasion, and sets out to save the world.
Byeong-gu believes that the world is on the verge of an alien invasion, and sets out to save the world.

Download whole gallery
Not a film but a great place to get S. Korean films and TV dramas. See their catalog.
Not a film but a great place to get S. Korean films and TV dramas. See their catalog.

Download whole gallery
The Man From Nowhere - Great Korean Movie. Lots of action and an entertaining story.
The Man From Nowhere - Great Korean Movie.  Lots of action and an entertaining story.

Download whole gallery
The Four. Chinese. Great martial arts scenes, involvement of the supernatural, I really liked this movie. The storyline involves two different police agencies looking to solve a counterfeit ring. The Four are Coldblood, Iron Hands, Emotionless, and Life Snatcher, their skills go along with their names, except for Emotionless but I won't tell you why. I'm glad I bought it. I wish I could read the novel series (would have to be in English, however). I give it 4 stars.
The Four. Chinese. Great martial arts scenes, involvement of the supernatural, I really liked this movie. The storyline involves two different police agencies looking to solve a counterfeit ring. The Four are Coldblood, Iron Hands, Emotionless, and Life Snatcher, their skills go along with their names, except for Emotionless but I won't tell you why.  I'm glad I bought it. I wish I could read the novel series (would have to be in English, however). I give it 4 stars.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment