Saturday, December 14, 2013

www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...

I love this movie! Heath Ledger...I sure do miss his acting! He was so young in this movie but so adorable! When he sings to her in the stands.....priceless!
I love this movie! Heath Ledger...I sure do miss his acting! He was so young in this movie but so adorable! When he sings to her in the stands.....priceless!

Download whole gallery
"If you don't let me gut out this house and make it my own, I will go insane and I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!"
"If you don't let me gut out this house and make it my own, I will go insane and I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!"

Download whole gallery
www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...
www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...

Download whole gallery
This picture used on the cover is actually not in the movie. The scene actually shows Sandra wearing a skirt.. Not that it really matters ahha ;) I watched this movie last night... I love, love, love this movie! It's so inspiring!
This picture used on the cover is actually not in the movie. The scene actually shows Sandra wearing a skirt.. Not that it really matters ahha ;) I watched this movie last night... I love, love, love this movie! It's so inspiring!

Download whole gallery
I always think of this movie when I eat peanut M Another romantic movie - I am turning into such a sap in my old age! (lol)
I always think of this movie when I eat peanut M Another romantic movie - I am turning into such a sap in my old age! (lol)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment