Saturday, December 14, 2013

www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...

My fave movie in intermediate....so much that my sister in law surprised me w/ it for an early xmas gift! tear.LOL
My fave movie in intermediate....so much that my sister in law surprised me w/ it for an early xmas gift! tear.LOL

Download whole gallery
www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...
www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...

Download whole gallery
I went to see this on opening night and the next day I delivered my first child...always will love this movie.
I went to see this on opening night and the next day I delivered my first child...always will love this movie.

Download whole gallery
I love the scene where they go singing and dancing through town & the guy on the piano. I so want to do that before I die.
I love the scene where they go singing and dancing through town & the guy on the piano.  I so want to do that before I die.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment